Hoping to take your customer service/sales experience to the next level? Look no further, we believe satisfied Account Managers make for satisfied clients and customers. That is why we offer an empowering and uplifting work environment for our customer service and sales team. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, will share your awesome ideas, works well on a team, and has a do-it-now mentality then we would like for you to join our customer service and sales team as an Account Manager.
We offer you:
- Customized hands-on training in customer service and sales
- Trips to cool places
- Opportunities to get your foot in the door and take your sales career to the next level
- Top performers will advance and receive recognition
- No micro-managing or cubicles
- No glass ceiling – you are in charge of your own success!
- Not limited to a desk – every workday is different and challenging!
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Customer Service for existing accounts.
- Obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2 or 4-year college degree
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Eager to learn and develop both professionally and personally
- The want for a career and not a job
- Growth potential should be a priority
- Solid people skills and capable of communicating effectively