We are seeking an Entry Level HR Administrator/Recruiter to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
Rapid Fire Sales is a sales and consulting firm in the Grand Rapids area working with Fortune 500 and 100 Companies. We are committed to attracting and retaining a strong and diverse team. We are committed to our energetic and vibrant corporate culture.
Innovate recruiting methods to attract the top talent and maintain a diverse team. Develop your leadership and problem-solving skills. Develop your Recruiting, Business Administration and Human Resources skill-set and knowledge base.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Screen, recruit, and phone screen potential employees
- Talent scouting
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Working closely with the leadership team
- Accurately maintain employee files
As our Recruiter progresses you will be responsible for all of the above as well as:
- Human resources
- Business administration
- General office duties
Why join our fast growing firm?
- Advancement! As we grow, so does your career opportunity & income
- Development – Everyone on our staff benefits from personal and professional growth
- Incredible Company Culture – we offer a team-oriented, family dynamic where hard work and fun are daily requirements
- National Travel Opportunity
We are considering candidates who have a 4-year degree or relevant work experience. Since this is an entry-level position, we are willing to consider a candidate with no recruiting experience if they have an incredible student mentality and meet the criteria of our ideal candidate above.